Our team here at The Oxford Place in Leeds are thrilled to be opening our doors and welcoming back guests from Friday the 10thof July.
Together we’ve been working hard to follow government guidance regarding the coronavirus pandemic and ensure that we can keep our customers and staff safe, while still providing the excellent food, service and hospitality that we’re known for.
Here’s a quick look at the new procedures we’ve put in place for your visit:
- We are operating on a strict pre-booking basis, so make sure you’ve booked a table.
- All table reservations can be made here.
- Please arrive on time for your reservation to avoid congestion and to ensure that tables can be cleaned thoroughly between uses.
- Upon your arrival you’ll be greeted and shown to your table as usual.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands upon entry.
- The person making the booking will retain responsibility for ensuring that their party complies with government restrictions at the time of the visit.
- Group sizes are limited to a maximum of 6 people.
- We will require information from one member of each party in order to comply with the government’s track and trace system, which will be securely stored on our encrypted booking system. It will be the lead member’s responsibility to supply the government with any additional contact details of other group members.
- We will be operating a one-way system through parts of the building which will be clearly signposted.
- Any visitors not complying with appropriate social distancing or other measures relating to Covid-19 restrictions may be asked to leave.
The team at the Oxford Place wants to thank you for your patience and continued support – we hope to see you soon!